Federal Reserve reports Corn Belt farmland prices rose 10 percent: The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago reports that the price of farmland in the Seventh District jumped 10 percent in the third quarter (July through September) of 2010, up 10 percent from the same period in 2009.
What does 7D stand for?
7D stands for Seventh District (Washington, DC police)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of 7D
- 78 rpm record
- Desk Assignment Call (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 78th Infantry Division (Lightning Division)
- Unclassified Complaint (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Seventh Amendment
- 7th Army Training Command
- 7 Business Management Successes
- Competition, Customers, Costs, Context, Confidence, Conditions, Cachet (pricing/marketing)
- Seven Card Stud (poker)
- Seventh Dimension
- Seven Days A Week
- 7th Heaven (TV show)
- Seventh Infantry Division
- Seven Investment Management (UK)
- 7 Layer Model (networking)
- Seven Mary Three (band)
- Seven Nation Army (song)
- Seven of Nine (Star Trek Voyager character)
- Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Product, Price, Promotion, Place, People, Process, Provision of Service (marketing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Natalie Kaweckyj, RDA, CDA, CDPMA, COA, COMSA, MADAA, is ADAA's Seventh District Trustee, Chairman of the Council on Legislation and Vice Chairman of the Council on Education.
Many of the Seventh District state and local governments have been under pressure in recent years to deal with significant deterioration in financial condition.
Those businesses likely will open in fall 1999, while most of the retail establishments accepting applications Monday have grand openings scheduled between October and December, the Seventh District councilman said.
A Cook County commissioner from the Seventh District in Chicago, Davis won the Democratic nomination in a race of 10 candidates vying for the seat vacated by retiring Congressional Black Caucus member Cardiss Collins.
In such an environment, I find the regional information derived from local contacts, both about the Seventh District and elsewhere in the country, essential to the policy process.
DAYTON, Ohio -- Sharen Swartz Neuhardt, a partner at the law firm Thompson Hine LLP, will run for the Ohio Seventh District seat in the U.
On Saturday, Alarcon joined volunteers for a cleanup in his Seventh District in the northeast San Fernando Valley.