Justin Urquhart-Stewart, of Seven Investment Management, reckons the main index will hit 7,300.
What does 7IM stand for?
7IM stands for Seven Investment Management (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Seventh Amendment
- 7th Army Training Command
- 7 Business Management Successes
- Competition, Customers, Costs, Context, Confidence, Conditions, Cachet (pricing/marketing)
- Seven Card Stud (poker)
- Seventh Dimension
- Seventh District (Washington, DC police)
- Seven Days A Week
- 7th Heaven (TV show)
- Seventh Infantry Division
- 7 Layer Model (networking)
- Seven Mary Three (band)
- Seven Nation Army (song)
- Seven of Nine (Star Trek Voyager character)
- Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Product, Price, Promotion, Place, People, Process, Provision of Service (marketing)
- Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Strategy, Structure, Systems, Staff, (Soft) Skills, Style, Shared Values (McKinsey)
- Lenhardt Airpark, Hubbard, Oregon (airport code)
- Seven Second Delay
Samples in periodicals archive:
Justin Urquhart Stewart - the cofounder and head of corporate development at investment house Seven Investment Management (7IM) said that despite imbalances impacting our economy - including Government debt and deficit, consumer debt and disproportionate income distribution - global recovery is building.
THE well known and prolific public speaker Justin Urquhart Stewart, a partner at Seven Investment Management, gave a forthright and rumbustious whirlwind tour of economic markets over breakfast to a packed audience of lawyers, accountants and chartered financial planners.
It seems inevitable Greece is going to go to a euro lite, or exit the euro altogether," said Justin Urquhart Stewart, director at Seven Investment Management.
You can trade into it, but you will probably sell out of it," said Justin Urquhart Stewart, director at Seven Investment Management.
City analysts said the tie-up would leave BP well-placed to capitalise on Russian oil interests, But Justin Urquhart Stewart, co-founder of Seven Investment Management, said: "This is going to have some serious repercussions in America, because they do not take kindly to Russia taking serious control in any areas.
this has generally been seen as a concern," said Justin Urquhart Stewart, director at Seven Investment Management.
this has generally been seen as a concern, said Justin Urquhart Stewart, director at Seven Investment Management.