Participating hospitals in central Texas: * Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas, Austin * Seton Medical Center Austin, Austin * Seton Medical Center Hays, Kyle * Seton Medical Center Williamson, Round Rock * Seton Northwest Hospital, Austin * St.
What does SMCW stand for?
SMCW stands for Seton Medical Center Williamson (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMCW
We have 1 other meaning of SMCW in our Acronym Attic
- Sedgwick Museum, Cambridge University (UK)
- South Manchester Credit Union (Manchester, England, UK)
- Special Medical Care Unit (Florida)
- System Micro Controller Unit
- Santa Maria Capua Vetere (Italy)
- Superficial Middle Cerebral Vein
- Smoky Mountain Convention and Visitor Bureau (Tennessee)
- Southeastern Massachusetts Convention and Visitors Bureau
- South Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Department (Texas)
- San Mateo Canyon Wilderness (Orange County, CA)
- Sikh Media and Culture Watch (India)
- South Montgomery County Woodlands Chamber of Commerce (The Woodlands, TX )
- Southern Maryland Country Western Dance Association
- San Mateo Country Workforce Investment Board (California)
- San Mateo Countrywide Water Pollution Prevention Program (San Mateo, CA)
- Southeastern Massachusetts Community Wind Symphony (Ashland, MA)
- Selected Mouse Cdna on X (human homolog of)
- Selected Mouse cDNA on Y
- Madison-South(Amtrak station code; Madison, WI)
- Sauter Mean Diameter
Samples in periodicals archive:
James Davis, senior vice president for mission integration and biomedical ethics for the Seton Family of Hospitals, says, "We have seen increasing demand for alternative and complementary medicine from our patients, and have been pleased to partner with the Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin administration and faculty to provide this care at Seton Medical Center Williamson and Seton GoodHealth Commons.
Congress) Mon-Thurs 9:30am-3:00pm and at the new clinic in the GoodHealth Commons at Seton Medical Center Williamson Campus (Round Rock, 301 Seton Parkway, Suite 203) on Wednesdays 9:30am-4:00pm.