A new approach to design variations -- Implementation of set-based concurrent engineering.
What does SBCE stand for?
SBCE stands for Set-Based Concurrent Engineering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBCE
We have 5 other meanings of SBCE in our Acronym Attic
- Single-Byte Command Code Set Mapping
- South Bristol Church and Community Trust (UK)
- Special Branch Community Contact Unit (Tayside Police; Dundee, UK)
- Santa Barbara Ceramic Design (est. 1976; California)
- School-Based Curriculum Development
- Simple Binary-Coded Decimal
- Small Business Computer Department (Washington)
- Southern Baptist Conference of the Deaf (Lancaster, PA)
- Santa Barbara Country Dance Society (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Scott Bradford Creative Enterprises
- Simultaneous Bilateral Extracapsular Cataract Extraction (ophthalmology)
- Single Base Chain Extension
- Society for Better Computing Ethics
- South Beach Chamber Ensemble (Florida)
- Subspace-Based Channel Estimation
- Sonny Bono Copyright Extension Act
- South Butler County Education Association (Saxonburg, PA)
- San Bernardino County Emergency Communications Service
- Santa Barbara County Education Office (California)
- San Bernardino County Employees' Retirement Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
And, some of the terms get a bit complex: set-based concurrent engineering, staged-freeze specification, point-design approach.