Doyon, On a thin set of integers involving the largest prime factor function, Int.
What does Z stand for?
Z stands for Set of Integers (math)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Z
- Flash (logging abbreviation)
- Flash (Priority)
- Footlocker (stock symbol)
- GMT / UTC (logging abbreviation)
- Jet Terminal Area
- Lighter-Than-Air Vehicle (US Military aircraft type designation)
- Proton Number (physics)
- Redshift Factor (determines how fast a cosmic object is moving away from Earth)
- Sales in Full (newspaper stock table abbreviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the set of integers randomly generated using the AMD processor, the true sum of the first 500 integers was 25,090,091 and the true sum of squares of the first 500 integers was 1,673,244,076,909.
An LDE is a linear equation with solutions in the set of integers (Barnett, 1969).