com/research/d221f3/the_digital_set_to) has announced the addition of the "The Digital Set Top Box Market: Global Demand Remains High" report to their offering.
What does STB stand for?
STB stands for Set Top Box (VCR, cable box, other TV appliances)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of STB
We have 126 other meanings of STB in our Acronym Attic
- Saint-Thomas Basket (basketball team; France)
- Sammlung Bauaufsichtlich Eingeführte Technische Baubestimmungen (German)
- Scan True Bearing
- Scandinavian Tourist Board (various locations)
- Schlemmer Test Bed
- Science and Technology Base
- Sciences et Techniques Biologiques (French: Biological Sciences and Techniques; France)
- Scotland the Brave
- Scottish Tourist Board
- Server and Tools Business (Microsoft)
- Severance Tax Bond (New Mexico)
- Shanghai Taxation Bureau
- Shoot the Bullet (game)
- Short-Term Borrowing (finance)
- Short-Term Brands
- Shot to Bits (band)
- Sicherheitstemperaturbegrenzer (German: Safety Temperature Limiter)
- Signal Training Brigade
- Simplifying the Business (International Air Transport Association)
- Simply The Best (computer peripheral manufacturer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jinshilin Techno expects to develop future generation set-top boxes supporting multi-protocol wireless connectivity with Internet television, DVD players and other multimedia appliances, by integrating True Software Radio[R] with Jinshilin Techno's IPTV set top box technology.
com/reports/c50217) has announced the addition of the Frost & Sullivan report: World Set Top Box Semiconductors Markets to their offering.
This bodes well for cable set top box manufacturers.
com/reports/c25504) has announced the addition of Multimedia Entertainment Equipment: IP/DSL Set Top Box Market Overflowing, with Vendors to their offering.
com/reports/c25498) has announced the addition of DSL -- IP/DSL Set Top Box Market Overflowing, with Vendors to their offering.
Eagle's goal is to build upon our successes and expand in the low-end hospitality market, while leveraging additional set top box revenue opportunities with our IPTVComplete(TM) video service offering.
The high-tech market research firm reports that total worldwide digital cable set top box unit shipments this year are projected to reach 10.