lt;p>According to Mirchandani, session initiation protocol trunking enables cost reduction by setting up a direct voice over Internet protocol connection between an Internet telephony service provider and Office Communicator 2007 without on-premise gateways.
What does SIPT stand for?
SIPT stands for Session Initiation Protocol Trunking
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SIPT
We have 12 other meanings of SIPT in our Acronym Attic
- Social Inclusion Partnership South East (UK)
- Simposio Iberoamericano sobre Protección de Sistemas Eléctricos de Potencia (Spanish)
- Signal Processor Simulation
- Subjective Index of Physical and Social Outcome
- School Improvement Programmes in Small States (UK)
- Science and Informatics Professional Services Sector (Canada)
- Scheduling Integrated Process Team
- Secure Information and Payment Technology
- Sensory Integration Praxis Test
- Servicio de Información y Posicionamiento Tecnológico (Spanish)
- Sivakasi Institute of Printing Technology (India)
- Société Internationale de Photogrammétrie et de Télédétection (French: International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing)
- Software Integrated Process Team
- Speedy Internet Protocol Traceback (security tracing)
- Standard Installation Practices Training
- Supportability Integrated Process Team (US Army)
- Supportability Integrated Product Team
- Society for Imprecise Probability: Theories and Applications
- Session Initiation Profile for Internet Telephony
- Southern Independence Party of Tennessee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through session initiation protocol trunking, customers can integrate Telstra's IP telephony solution with their legacy systems.
com) and XO Communications (OTCBB: XOHO) today announced the certification of interoperability of XO SIP, the award-winning Session Initiation Protocol trunking solution from XO Communications, with Toshiba's family of Strata[R] CIX[TM] IP business communication systems.