will be especially remembered for his unwavering commitment to serving the underserved.
What does STUS stand for?
STUS stands for Serving the Underserved
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STUS
We have 1 other meaning of STUS in our Acronym Attic
- Super Tractor Universal Oil
- Specially Targeted Ultra Poor
- Spinning Tubular Projectile
- Studierendenparlament (Student's Parliament)
- Salmonella Typhimurium Uridine Phosphorylase
- Singleton, Tight Coupling, Untestability, Premature Optimization, Indescriptive Naming, Duplication (computer science slang)
- Smart Talented Unique Person in Demand
- Studentenrat (German: student council)
- Surface Transportation and Uniform Relocation Assistance Act of 1987
- Shroud of Turin Research Project
- Severn Trent Utility Services (UK)
- Speak to You Soon
- Student Session (workshop)
- Shell Trading (US) Company
- State Technical University of St Petersburg (Russia)
- St. Thomas University Students' Union (Canada)
- Southern Taiwan University of Technology
- Studiengesellschaft für Unterirdische Verkehrsanlagen eV (German: Underground Transportation Research Association)
- Subtropical Underwater
- Samanyolu TV (Turkey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are proud to support the work of these non-profits that are serving the underserved this holiday season in our local communities.
ADB said DFCC Vardhana is a medium-sized bank which focuses on serving the underserved segments.
This is an opportunity for serving the underserved, working as an equal part of the voluntary team, developing greater cultural and social sensitivity in a more diverse world, and caring for the whole patient-as-a-person rather than patient-as-a-diseased or broken part.
Our partnership with Drug Assistant will help our clients provide PAP medications to eligible patients at reduced or no cost, and fulfill our mission of serving the underserved and improving patient outcomes.
com ), a Medicare Advantage health plan committed to delivering quality health care benefits and serving the underserved.
Although credit unions could be included in legislation to expand the scope of the Community Reinvestment Act, they weren't criticized much for their record of serving the underserved during last week's House Financial Services Committee hearing on the topic.
I have a great deal of respect for the members of the board, their vision for the company, and the company's 106-year history of serving the underserved financial services community, as well as institutional and municipal clients across the country.