Opiate pain pills are not serving our troops, yet the DEA prefers this medication for our troops.
What does SOT stand for?
SOT stands for Serving Our Troops (St. Paul, MN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOT
We have 100 other meanings of SOT in our Acronym Attic
- Seeker of Truth (Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series)
- Seen on Twitter
- Select On Test
- Selected Orders of Tribunal
- Selection Of Transaction
- self-observed therapy
- Send Only Terminal
- Sensory Organization Test
- Serialization Order Timestamp
- Service Occupation Tax (Illinois, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We look forward to serving our troops abroad and we'll continue to provide these mobile kitchens to the Army and Air Force until our soldiers return home.
We are honored to be serving our troops by delivering these life-saving robots to them in theater," said Joe Dyer, president of iRobot Government and Industrial Robots.