What does SMURD stand for?
SMURD stands for Serviciul Mobil de Urgenta, Reanimare si Descarcerare (Mobile Emergency Service for Resuscitation and Extrication, Romania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Smith Model United Nations (Smith College; Northampton, MA)
- Stockholm Model United Nations (Sweden)
- Sistem Mesin Uang Otomatis
- Shorten My URL (Uniform Resource Locator), Please!
- Surface Motor Unit Potential
- Synchronous Motor Unit Potential
- Steinert Marching Unit Parents Association (Hamilton, NJ)
- Single Most Useful Page on the Internet (website)
- Service Mobile d'Urgence et de Réanimation (French)
- Satellite Mobile US&R (Urban Search and Rescue) Resupply Cache (US FEMA)
- Secret Military Underground Resistance Force
- Side-Mounted Unit Root Fin (generates turbulence for stabilator)
- Simulation and Modeling Underlying Radio Frequencies (project; Netherlands)
- Social, Military, Educational, Religious and Fraternal
- Socialist Men Under Red Father
- Socialist Men under Red Flag
- Sustainable Management of Urban Rivers and Floodplains (West Midlands, England, UK)
- SMAD Ubiquitination Regulatory Factor 1
- Simple Music format (IFF file format similar to MIDI format)
- St. Michaels University School (Victoria BC)