easyJet operates four services per week using Airbus A319.
What does SPW stand for?
SPW stands for Services per Week (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPW
We have 58 other meanings of SPW in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Practising Veterinary Surgeons
- Superintendencia de Pensiones, Valores y Seguros (Spanish: Superintendent of Pensions, Securities and Insurance; Bolivia)
- Scott Pilgrim versus the World (book and movie)
- Sherry Pratt Van Voorhis (landscape architects; Spokane, WA)
- Single-Pool Variable Volume (internal disease)
- Schroeder Publishing and Wargames (Decision Games; Bakersfield, CA)
- Second-Order Position Width (noise model)
- Self Protection Weapon
- Semi Precious Weapons (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There will be an additional service to Johannesburg and Mauritius, bringing a total three services per week to each destination, said the airline in a statement.
The three return services per week, operated by Etihad's equity and codeshare partner, Air Seychelles, are available for sale from today.
Etihad operates two return services per week with two-class Airbus A320 aircraft.
Subject to government and regulatory approvals, it will operate five return services per week using a two-class Airbus A320, and will expand its operation with two additional A320 return services to a second Iraq destination--Erbil--from June 1.
Alan Joyce, said the move from six to 10 A380 services per week between the two countries followed the recent delivery of the airline's fifth and sixth aircraft.
As per the summer schedule of 2009, Saudi Arab Airlines fly 39 services per week - 9 to Mumbai, 5 to Hyderabad, 7 to Delhi, 5 to Chennai, 4 to Kochi, 2 to Bangalore, 4 to Calicut and 3 to Lucknow.
The carrier is stepping up the frequency of flights to capital New Delhi, which will get 18 services per week from July 2, as well as to Bangalore (15 flights per week by October) and Hyderabad (18 flights per week by October), ultimately taking its weekly total of India flights to 132.