With the clock ticking on LinuxWorld, Microsoft Corp is sticking the concept of low-to-no pricing to open source with its Windows Services for Unix software.
What does SFU stand for?
SFU stands for Services for Unix
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SFU
We have 58 other meanings of SFU in our Acronym Attic
- Science Fiction Television
- Something for the Weekend (band)
- Stamps for the Wounded (Lions Clubs International)
- Sorry for the Wide Distribution
- San Francisco Tango Exchange (California)
- Shatoujiao Free Trade Zone (China)
- Safing Unit
- Sailing Federation of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Saint Francis University
- Selective Forwarding Unit (video conferencing)
- Siberian Federal University (est. 2006; Russia)
- Sigmund Freud University (Vienna, Austria)
- Simon Fraser University
- Single Family Unit
- Six Feet Under (band)
- Six Feet Under (HBO series)
- Socialistisk Folkeparti Ungdom (Danish)
- Société Française des Urbanistes (French: French Society of Urban Planners)
- Society for Fetal Urology
- Soul Flower Union (Japanese band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0, a new low-cost X Windows application display utility for Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) 3.
a leading publisher of PC X server software announced Desktop-X, a powerful X11 PC X server that compliments Microsoft Corporation's recently released Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX 3.
Nasdaq: MSFT) Chairman and Chief Software Architect Bill Gates announced the availability of Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Services for UNIX 2.
The X-Win32 LX server software, which supports Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU) 3.
Nasdaq: MSFT) today announced the release of Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Services for UNIX 2.
15, 2004 Vintela Authentication Services (VAS) complements Microsoft Services for UNIX (SFU) 3.
The MKS offering is an upsell to the Microsoft Windows NT Services for UNIX Add-On Pack, also officially released today by Microsoft Corporation(R) (Nasdaq: MSFT).