Globus Consortium Commissions Grid Experts to Lead New Initiatives on Priority Bug Fixes, Web Services Execution Management, Internationalization Documentation CHICAGO, June 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Univa Corporation, the leading provider of commercial software and professional services for open source Globus software, today announced that the Globus Consortium has commissioned Univa to add enterprise-level functionality to the Globus Toolkit 4.
What does SEM stand for?
SEM stands for Services Execution Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEM
We have 372 other meanings of SEM in our Acronym Attic
- Security Event Manager
- Selma-Smithfield (Amtrak station code; Selma-Smithfield, NC)
- Senior Engineering Manager
- Sensitivity Equation Method
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) E-Marketing
- Service Ecoles-Médias (French: Schools Media Service; Switzerland)
- Service Element Management (Sprint)
- Simulation, Engineering, and Modeling
- Simultaneous Equation Model
- Single Economic Market (various locations)
- Single Electricity Market (Ireland and UK)
- Single-Ended Mode
- Singularity Expansion Method
- Site Engineering and Maintenance (Department)
- Skin, Eyes or Mouth (herpes infection)
- Slovene Ethnographic Museum (Slovenia)
- Slovenski Etnografski Muzej (Slovenian: Slovenian Ethnographic Museum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consortium Announces New Initiatives in Priority Bug Fixing, Web Services Execution Management Capabilities, and Documentation for International Development Community CHICAGO, May 4 /PRNewswire/ -- The Globus Consortium, a non-profit organization backed by global grid computing leaders HP, IBM, Intel, Sun Microsystems, Nortel and Univa -- today announced three new enterprise-level development projects for the Globus Toolkit, the de facto standard for open source grid computing infrastructure.