While considering the overall market value, which includes oft-used OTC and alternative treatments, the research finds that the greatest growth potential is in the Serviceable Available Market (SAM).
What does SAM stand for?
SAM stands for Serviceable Available Market (marketing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAM
We have 904 other meanings of SAM in our Acronym Attic
- Service Access Multiplexer (Bellcore)
- Service Account Manager
- Service Activation Manager (Sigma Systems)
- Service Activation Meeting
- Service Adaptation Module (Tachion)
- Service Associate Member
- Service Assurance Manager (Smarts)
- Service Automation Module (Opsware)
- Service Availability Management (various companies)
- Service Availability Matrix (Cisco)
- Servicing And Maintenance
- Servicio de Atención Médica (Spanish: Health Care Service)
- Serving Area Multiplex Sites
- Sesame Access Manager
- Session Allocation Manager (software)
- Setup Acknowledgment Message (ITI)
- Setup and Maintenance
- Setup And Maintenance application
- Severe Acute Malnutrition
- Sewer Access Module (robot used to pull fiber through sewers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The logic market represents a natural fit for Diodes' strategic focus on high-volume standard products, and expands our serviceable available market by over 15% to an approximate $20 billion annual SAM.
One of the major reasons for the differences between total available and serviceable available market is the ability of older patients to pay for the product.