Two Iowa Western Community College instructors have been selected to be presenters at the eighth International Research Conference on Service-Learning and Civic Engagement.
What does SLCE stand for?
SLCE stands for Service-Learning and Civic Engagement (various schools)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLCE
We have 2 other meanings of SLCE in our Acronym Attic
- Speech, Language or Communication Difficulty (child development)
- Spring Loaded Camming Device
- System Life Cycle Development (business technology)
- Salt Lake City Department of Airports (airport recycling; US EPA)
- South Lansing Community Development Association (Michigan)
- Sumter Landing Community Development District
- Sierra Leone Civil Defense Force
- Sri Lanka Centre for Development Facilitation
- Shining Light Community Development Organization (Pakistan)
- St Louis County Department of Health
- Spring Lake Computer Exchange (Minnesota)
- Student Leadership and Civic Engagement (University of Wyoming; Laramie, WY)
- System Life-Cycle Engineering
- San Leandro City Employees' Association (California)
- St. Louis County Economic Council (Missouri)
- Sri Lanka Computer Emergency Response Team (cyber security)
- Sri Lanka Cricket Foundation
- Streamlined Competition Form (US Army)
- Salt Lake City-Fort Union (metropolitan area; Utah)
- Securities Litigation and Consulting Group (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover LC220 Thirty-five American academics contribute 16 chapters offering academic leaders a resource to increase their fluency with and ability to lead service-learning and civic engagement efforts on their campuses, with their peers, and throughout U.
Over the past several years, Pace University has placed a strong emphasis on service-learning and civic engagement, a commitment reflected in its recently adopted new core curriculum.