Contract awarded for service support agreement for agilent icpms and vista mpx icpoes.
What does SSA stand for?
SSA stands for Service Support Agreement (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSA
We have 676 other meanings of SSA in our Acronym Attic
- Senior State Advisor
- Sensitive Sea Area (ecology)
- Serial Source Acquisition
- Serial Storage Architecture (ANSI X3710.1)
- Series-System Availability
- Service de Santé des Armées (French: Department of Army Health)
- Service Specialists Association
- Service Station Association Ltd (Australia)
- Service Statistique Académique (French: Academic Statistics Service)
- Service Support Administration (various organizations)
- Sewage Sludge Ash (admixture to concrete or mortar)
- Shady Side Academy (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Shan State Army (Burma)
- Shanghai Sanitation Administration
- Shared Signaling Access
- Ship's Stores Ashore (US Navy)
- Shipbuilders and Ship-repairers Association
- Short Sale Addendum (real estate)
- Show Stable Artisans (equestrian jewelry)
- Sickle Cell Anemia (medical disorder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Batelco has extended its long standing partnership with Ericsson by signing a three-year service support agreement in Bahrain.
The signing of a three-year service support agreement will ensure high quality network performance and best customer experience for customers in Bahrain, the company said in a statement yesterday.
Also, SciCare will offer network operators with ongoing product life cycle support in conjunction with a service support agreement.
Pursuant to a debt service support agreement between the city and the corporation, the city has covenanted to budget TGT revenues annually equal to the next year's debt service on the second tier bonds.
By establishing a sales and service support agreement with Maximator, ETC can be even more effective throughout Germany, Austria and Switzerland both in terms of service, maintenance and engineering support.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Exabyte Corporation (Nasdaq: EXBT), a leading network backup systems company, today announced a service support agreement with IBM Corporation.
Polar), has finalized the terms of its strategic partnership agreement with DHL, including the acquisition of a 49% equity interest in Polar by DHL, and a 20-year commercial arrangement, which includes blocked-space and related flight service support agreements, that will ensure DHL access to aircraft capacity in key global markets.