OMPF-Command View offers, those with a need to know, secure access to service record documents not contained in the Electronic Service Record (ESR), such as enlistment documents, performance evaluations, DD-214 discharge certificates and others," Wardlaw said.
What does SRV stand for?
SRV stands for Service Record (DNS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SRV
We have 80 other meanings of SRV in our Acronym Attic
- Steps to Reducing Unwanted Traffic on the Internet (workshop)
- Society of Rice University Women (est. 1968)
- Saddle River Valley
- Safety Relief Valve
- Saint-Rémy Vittel (French sports club)
- San Ramon Valley
- Security and Reconnaissance Vehicles
- Semiregular Variable (astronomy)
- Sequential Response Vector
- Service Corporation (funeral company; stock symbol)
- Sewer Relief Vent
- Simian Retrovirus
- Smudge Resistant Vinyl (mouse pads)
- Social Role Valorization (Wolf Wolfensberger's The Principle of Normalization in Human Services)
- Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Société des Régates de Vannes (French: Regatta Society of Vannes; Vannes, France)
- Special Reconnaissance Vehicle
- Specialisti in Radiologia Veterinaria
- Sport Recreation Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the most useful databases for tracking down details of your ancestors' service records is The National Archives' Documents online site at www.
It is to mention that service record of all police officials of Islamabad has been computerized and this promotion was made through Online Computerized Scrutiny of their service record.
Each service record contains an average of 16 pages of information; however they can contain as many as 60 pages.
HISTORY buffs can now find out more about their heroic ancestors as service records are put online.
Forest Service records indicate it has worked to enhance habitat and to keep wild horses, burros and hikers out of key habitat areas.
There are other records already online which capture parts of the service record, but unfortunately a lot of records no longer survive, so to have a collection this complete is extremely important.
Having NSIPS and the Electronic Service Record (ESR) available fleetwide enables timely and accurate pay changes and provides Sailors at sea or shore commands with ready access to their service record data.