Calculate an overall service quality index (SQI) and scores for underlying sources of differences in service quality perceptions between MA providers and users, 3.
What does SQI stand for?
SQI stands for Service Quality Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SQI
We have 31 other meanings of SQI in our Acronym Attic
- Square Head
- Sun Quality Health (Cambodia)
- Saskatchewan Quarter Horse Association (Canada)
- Swedish Quarter Horse Association
- Stock Quality Health Check (library evaluation tool; UK)
- Safety, Quality Health and Environmental Protection (ship safety)
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (degree)
- Small Quantity Handlers of Universal Waste
- Serial Quad I/O (4 bit multiplexed I/O serial interface flash memory device)
- Service Qualité Immobilier (French: Quality Real Estate Service)
- Service Quality Institute
- Short-Finned Squid (FAO species code)
- Simple Query Interface
- Smiling Quietly Inside
- Software Quality Consulting Institute Ltd (Hungary)
- Software Quality Improvement
- Software Quality Institute (Griffith University, Queensland, Australia)
- Software Quality Investment
- Soil Quality Institute
- Solution Quality Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, the National brand now reports a Service Quality index (NSQi), based on EnterpriseOs ESQi program, to ensure that employees make a positive impression on each customer.
New Retail Service Quality Index shows retailers have many opportunities to improve CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
To ensure that consumers continue to receive high quality service, the DTE has required Colonial to develop a Service Quality Index (SQI) to track the new venture's performance.
The Department also made a number of requested changes to the components of the service quality index included within the PBR plan against which Boston Gas' service quality will be measured.
Those commitments include two service quality programs: a guarantee program that will provide specific compensation to individual customers if service schedules are not met, and a Service Quality Index program under which various aspects of customer satisfaction and company performance will be measured, with penalties assessed and rebated to customers if performance falls below certain levels.