Subsequently, measurement and evaluation of customer perceptions of service quality is extremely valuable.
What does SQ stand for?
SQ stands for Service Quality (TL 9000)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SQ
We have 4 other meanings of SQ in our Acronym Attic
- Stream Protection Zone (Idaho)
- Submarine Patrol Zone
- Skim Potongan Zakat Berjadual (Malaysian tax regulation)
- Successive Partition Zero Coder
- Saint Peter's Zion Project
- Solubilized Porcine Zona Pellucida (protein)
- Safety Quotient
- San Quentin Prison (San Quentin, CA)
- Scalar Quantization
- Seismically Qualified
- Shortest Queue
- Side-Quest (gaming)
- Sigma Quality (Six Sigma quality benchmark)
- Signal Quality
- Significant Quantity (nuclear weapons, fission: IAEA term for the amount of fissile material necessary)
- Singapore Airlines
- Slack Quenching
- Social Quotient (Van Sloan)
- Soldier Qualification (Canadian Forces)
- Sound Quality
Samples in periodicals archive:
Service Quality in Banks: An Introduction In the days of intense competition, the banks are no different from any other consumer markeing company.
Moreover, there is a need to examine our ability to engage in the assessment of network-based information services and resources as we more away from input/output evaluation approaches to those grounded in service quality and outcomes frameworks.
TAINAN, Taiwan -- National Cheng Kung University and National Cheng Kung University Hospital have won 2009 Government Service Quality Award from the Ministry of Education (MoE), Taiwan, with four other MoE affiliated institutions.
That proposal entailed the use of a protocol well-grounded in the business community--SERVQUAL--to assess service quality in research libraries.
Two focal points in marketing for the organizations that comprise the service sector are service quality and customer satisfaction.
ITIL([R])-Certified Consultants Help Customers Achieve Higher Service Quality and Cost Savings PARIS -- Orange Business Services offers now to its multinational customers consulting and support services based on the ITIL([R]) (IT Infrastructure Library) best practice framework, enabling enhanced service quality and cost savings.
The purpose of gathering service quality data should be to identify what is working well and what is not and to increase knowledge of customer requirements.