Number Portability Administration Centers (NPACs) as well as local service provider number portability management systems.
What does SPNP stand for?
SPNP stands for Service Provider Number Portability
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SPNP
We have 4 other meanings of SPNP in our Acronym Attic
- Semantics and Pragmatics of Natural Language Processing (UK)
- Secondary Primary Noncutaneous Malignancy
- Semi-Primitive Non-Motorized
- Society for the Promotion of New Music (UK)
- South Providence Neighborhood Ministries (Providence, RI)
- Strategic Perspectives in Nonprofit Management (Harvard Business School; Cambridge, MA)
- Saint Paul Neighborhood Network (Minnesota)
- Cisco Proprietary Network-to-Network Interface (Cisco)
- Single-Pole Normally Open
- Secure Plug and Play
- Society of Private Nursing Practitioners (South Africa)
- Stochastic Petri Net Package
- Substrate Positive-Negative-Positive (transistor)
- Support of Private Numbering Plan (telecommunications)
- Society for the Promotion of Nature Reserves
- Soil Plant Nutrient Research (USDA)
- Spin-Polarized Neutron Reflectivity (physics)
- South Platte Natural Resources District (Nebraska)
- Pharmacy and Nutrition Students' Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, service provider number portability is based on AT&T's Location Routing Number (LRN) scheme, which is supported by AIN Issue 0.
Local Number Portability (LNP), also known as Service Provider Number Portability, enables customers to retain their phone numbers when they switch local service providers.