Specifically Rational has added products and services into the IBM Insurance Industry Framework, the IBM Banking Industry Framework, the Chemicals and Petroleum Integrated Information Framework, and the Service Provider Delivery Environment Framework.
What does SPDE stand for?
SPDE stands for Service Provider Delivery Environment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SPDE
We have 20 other meanings of SPDE in our Acronym Attic
- Surge Protective Devices Committee (IEEE)
- Swindon Practice Development Centre (UK)
- Stated Preference Discrete Choice Modelling (methodology)
- Signal Peptide Differential Display (brain research)
- Software Preliminary Design Document
- Special Paoli Development District (Pennsylvania)
- Standard Proctor Dry Density
- Synchrotron X-Ray Powder Diffraction Data
- Sociedade Paraense De Direitos Humanos (Brazil)
- Scrolling Poster Display Engine (advertising product)
- Solar Plasma Diagnostic Experiment
- Solid Phase Dynamic Extraction
- Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment
- Spedus Corp (stock symbol; New York, NY)
- Stochastic Partial Differential Equation
- Serial Presence Detect - Electronically Erasable Programmable Read Only MemorySerial Presence Detect
- State Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- Safety Program Development and Evaluation Technique (Canada)
- Sampling Probability Density Function
- Service-based Policy Decision Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Banking News-19 February 2009-Chordiant Teams with IBM to Speed Delivery of Customer-centric Solutions to the Telecommunications Industry; Announcing Validation of Chordiant Decision Management on IBM's New Service Provider Delivery Environment (SPDE) Framework(C)2009 ENPublishing - http://www.
The new relationship with IBM comes on the back of Cramer's involvement with some of IBM's key telecoms initiatives including Service Provider Delivery Environment (SPEDE) and Network Lifecycle Management (NLM).
IBM is supporting the design and implementation of essential back-office functions for Qwest OneFlex with its open standards-based technology, IBM Service Provider Delivery Environment (SPDE) to provide a customer experience that is high-quality and operationally smooth.
the leading provider of Voice over IP (VoIP) application software today announced their support for the IBM Service Provider Delivery Environment (SPDE) Framework, building on their partnership success of hundreds of telecom service providers who currently use the IBM BladeCenter and BroadWorks(R) platform.
Arbor Networks will work within the IBM PartnerWorld for Developers and the IBM Service Provider Delivery Environment, providing IBM and Arbor customers with critical security, traffic measurement and network optimization capabilities through Arbor's Peakflow platform.
The new relationship with IBM comes on the back of Cramer's involvement with some of IBM's key telecom initiatives including Service Provider Delivery Environment (SPEDE) and Network Lifecycle Management (NLM).
IBM will deploy an open standard-based framework, Service Provider Delivery Environment (SPDE), allowing Bharti Tele-Ventures the flexibility to introduce the latest in voice, data and content-based services to its customers.