The Service Provider Council was established as a way for service providers to participate in the development of the technical standards and processes required for an interoperable RT program.
What does SPC stand for?
SPC stands for Service Provider Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPC
We have 698 other meanings of SPC in our Acronym Attic
- Seminare Projekte Consulting (Austrian training company)
- Senior Policy Committee
- Senior Political Committee (NATO)
- Senior Project Coordinator (various locations)
- Sequence Pattern Court
- Serial Protocol Channel
- Serial-to-Parallel Converter
- Service de Prévision des Crues (French; Flood Forecasting Service)
- Service Playing Certificate (American Guild of Organists)
- Service Processor Controller
- Services per Conception (cattle breeding)
- Serviço de Proteção ao Crédito (Credit Protection Service; Brazil)
- Shelf Patchthrough Card
- Shell Pipeline Corporation
- Shelter Plus Care (HUD)
- Shepparton Preserving Company
- Shuttle Processing Contractor (US NASA)
- Siemens Power Corporation
- Signal Processing Center
- Signalling Point Code (SS7 signaling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IPsphere Forum today announced several key outcomes from its end of the year plenary meeting in Dinard, France, highlighted by commitment of its Service Provider Council to a worldwide, joint field trial of the IPsphere framework in 2008.
In addition, the IPsphere Forum's Service Provider Council endorsed the technical specification and outlined a roadmap to incorporate IPsphere framework requirements into Invitation to Tender (ITT) procedures.
WASHINGTON -- Daon, a world leading provider of identity assurance software products, today announced that it has been selected to lead and coordinate the activities of the Service Provider Council of the Registered Traveler Interoperability Consortium (RTIC).
HomeRF also announced the following key leadership positions: Kevin Duffy of Siemens as vice chairperson, Gary Matos of Intel and TaShana Jett of Compaq as marketing co-chairs, Wayne Caswell of Siemens as public relations chair, and Vince Izzo of Motorola as the chairperson of the new Broadband Service Provider Council.