Bell Atlantic records all customer information in "USOCs" -- Universal Service Order Codes -- that it refuses to share with or decipher for competitors.
What does SOC stand for?
SOC stands for Service Order Codes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOC
We have 431 other meanings of SOC in our Acronym Attic
- Seoul Olympic Committee
- Separation of Concerns
- Sequential Office Control
- Serbian Orthodox Church (Eastern Christianity)
- Server Operations Center
- Service Observing Circuit
- Service Officiel de Contrôle et Certification (French: Official Service for Control and Certification)
- Service Operations Center (FAA)
- Service Order Center
- Service Order Change
- Service Order Control
- Service Oriented Computing (web services)
- Service Oversight Center
- Servicemembers Opportunity College
- Serving Our Children (Kevin P. Chavous charity)
- Settlement Officer Conference (family law)
- Settlers of Cataan (gaming)
- Sheltered Occupational Center (of Northern Virginia)
- Shipper Owned Container
- Shock of Capture
Samples in periodicals archive:
The old system of Universal Service Order Codes (a classic misnomer, they were never universal) had to be converted into the new entity's product codes.
These catalogs include complex universal service order codes, calling and usage plans, and pricing information.