The IT Service Management Unit is one of three Remedy organizations, each targeted at solutions for specific applications markets.
What does SMU stand for?
SMU stands for Service Management Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SMU
We have 98 other meanings of SMU in our Acronym Attic
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
- Santa Monica United (soccer; California)
- Sassy Management Unit
- Scrutin Majoritaire Uninominal (French: Single Member Plurality)
- Secours Médical d'Urgence (French: Emergency Medical Relief; various organizations)
- Secours Mondial d'Urgence (French: World Emergency Relief)
- Secure Mobile Unit
- Sediment Management Unit
- Sekolah Menengah Umum (Indonesian High school)
- Selective Mining Unit
- Service Meter Unit
- Services Médicaux d'Urgence (French: Emergency Medical Services)
- Shanghai Maritime University (Shanghia, China)
- Shelter Management Unit (US FEMA)
- Sikkim Manipal University (India)
- Simple Mail Users
- Sindh Madressah University (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Sindicato Médico del Uruguay
- Singapore Management University
- Single-Word, Multiple-Bit Upset
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two BMR models are controlled and managed by BigBand Networks' Service Management Unit, the SMU1000 which has a standard interface to multi-vendor applications and bandwidth management systems, making it transparent to the broadband service operator.
As venture capitalists and private equity funds evaluate companies within their portfolios, there is a growing recognition of the need for outside assistance to determine the long-term viability for challenged companies," said Bill Sahlman, Co-Chair of the Entrepreneurship and Service Management Unit at the Harvard Business School.