To preserve the aging fighter jets, IWST implemented two programs to maintain supportability: the Service Life Assessment Program (SLAP), which provides comprehensive engineering analysis to assess the life of the airframe, and the Service Life Extension Program (SLEP), which provides structural life extension through reworks and inspections.
What does SLAP stand for?
SLAP stands for Service Life Assessment Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of SLAP
We have 50 other meanings of SLAP in our Acronym Attic
- Sign Language Teacher
- Sit up, Lean forward, Activate your thinking, Name key information, and Track the talker
- State Line Area Narcotics Team (Wisconsin/Illinois)
- Sri Lanka Association of New York (est. 1970)
- School Library Association of New Zealand Aotearoa
- Société Linguistique de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (French)
- Svenska Liftanläggningars Organisation (Sweden)
- Surplus Line Association of Oregon (insurance)
- Saboted Light Armor Penetrating (.50 caliber M903 cartridge)
- Service Life Assessment Plan
- Shaun Lockhart Apparel & Promotions, Inc.
- Sheriffs Labor Assistance Program
- Ski Like A Pro (Ski training in Australia)
- Smith Lake Action Patrol (Marion County, Florida)
- Solar Lunar Almanac Program
- Sonar/Lunar Almanac Program
- Sound Looks and Performance Association (USA)
- Sounds Like A Plan
- Sparse Linear Algebra Package
- Standard Light Antarctic Precipitation
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Service Life Assessment Program conducted on the CH-53E determined that the service life is 6,120 flight hours based on the aircraft's transition bulkhead section (location of the tailboom's fold point).
A P-3 Service Life Assessment Program was recently completed to verify the service life remaining in the P-3 fleets of the U.