The latest in VeriTest's wide range of outsourced testing solutions, the ISP Service Level Report provides businesses with timely, accurate network performance data about ISPs from an end-user perspective.
What does SLR stand for?
SLR stands for Service Level Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SLR
We have 190 other meanings of SLR in our Acronym Attic
- San Lorenzo River (California)
- Satellite Laser Ranging
- Sauvons La Recherche (France)
- Scanning Raman Lidar
- Sea Level Rise
- Self Loading Rifle
- Selling Loot Rights (gaming)
- Sending Loudness Rating (telecommunications)
- Senior Living Residence (est. 1990)
- Service Learning Requirement (various schools)
- Service Location Register
- Shimano Linear Response (bicycles)
- Side Looking Radar
- Side Lower Berth (rail travel)
- Sign Language Recognition
- Signed Lower Right (authenticity feature)
- Silver Legacy Resort (Reno, NV)
- Simple Linear Regression
- Singapore Law Reports (Singapore Academy of Law)
- Single Lens Reflex (camera)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with the NimBUS Enterprise Console, which manages multiple environments from a central location, Multi-Tenant NimBUS provides IT staff the ability to view and generate two types of reports: Service level reports that indicate the health of business service delivery and customer-facing reports that provide historical, trending and forecasting information at either the business level or technical levels.
Standard service level reports are bundled into GroundWork Monitor Professional for visualizing multiple data feeds, maps and events.