an emerging leader in service level management (SLM) solutions, today announced a significant new release of NimBUS, an end-to-end monitoring and management solution that manages critical IT infrastructure in real time.
What does SLM stand for?
SLM stands for Service Level Management (ATMF)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SLM
We have 181 other meanings of SLM in our Acronym Attic
- Salem (Amtrak station code; Salem, OR)
- Sea Level Measurement
- Seat Lift Mechanism (toilet component)
- Second Line Maintenance (technological assistance service)
- Selective Laser Melting (manufacturing)
- Selective Level Meter
- Self Leveling Machine (various companies)
- Senior Leadership Management (education; New Zealand)
- Senior Life Master (bridge)
- Service Layer Manager (Ciena)
- Service Life Monitoring
- Service Lifecycle Management
- Shared Lane Marking (bicycling; various locations)
- Shear Load Measurement
- Shining Light Ministries (Mission, TX)
- Ship Logistic Manager
- Ship/Submarine Logistics Manager
- Short Life Memorandum (UK)
- Shoulder Launched Missile
- Shoulder Launched Munitions (MILES Component)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading provider of service level management solutions, announced today that it has broadened its software suite to provide new levels of in-depth intelligence and dynamic visibility into the end-to-end monitoring and management of mission-critical Microsoft applications.
Profitable Company Joins with Lead Investors JMI Equity and Northzone Ventures to Maintain Momentum in High Growth, Service Level Management Market REDWOOD CITY, Calif.
Nimsoft today announced that its NimBUS service level management solution has been selected by Rackspace Managed Hosting for performance and availability monitoring in its new enterprise-Linux managed hosting offering, Rackspace Red Label(TM).
All in all, we found that NimBUS is a fantastic solution also because of its built-in intelligence for service level management which is a key IT contribution to the continued success of our business.
About Nimsoft Nimsoft is a premier provider of cost-effective service level management solutions for maximum business uptime and compliance.
The new version focuses on the building blocks of Keynote's service level management solutions and creates a second to none repository of services to most effectively define and deliver expected service levels.
New FootPrints Service Level Management Module Helps Organizations Manage Service Level Agreements With Users and Proactively Monitor SLA Performance to Ensure Compliance UniPress Software, Inc.