0 monitors key indicators such as quality, availability and reliability, that combined are true reflections of the end-user "quality of experience" for web applications, and provides accurate and actionable service level assessments.
What does SLA stand for?
SLA stands for Service Level Assessment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLA
We have 351 other meanings of SLA in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Library Association
- Scottish Local Authority (UK)
- Sealed Lead-Acid (rechargeable battery)
- Second Language Acquisition
- Secretariat for Legal Affairs (Organization of American States)
- Sectorial Loop Antenna
- Security Logistics Agency
- Servant Leadership Association (various organizations)
- Service Level Agreement
- Service Level Agreement (contracts)
- Service Life Allowance (US DoD)
- Services Locations Audiovisuels (French: Audiovisual Rental Services)
- Seven Letter Acronym
- Sexual Liberation Army
- Shared Line Appearances (Asterisk)
- Sharp Laboratories of America, Inc. (Camas, WA)
- Shining Light Academy (North Carolina)
- Short-and-Long-arm (automotive suspension)
- Shuttle Laser Altimeter (US NASA)
- Sierra National Airlines, Sierra Leone (ICAO code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Virtela provides an upfront service level assessment, express provisioning, end-to-end management on a 24x7 basis, and detailed video performance monitoring and reporting.