The Open Group published two major SOA standards during 2009, the Service Integration Maturity Model and the SOA Governance Framework.
What does SIMM stand for?
SIMM stands for Service Integration Maturity Model (service-oriented architecture; business networking)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIMM
We have 20 other meanings of SIMM in our Acronym Attic
- SIcheres MIkroprozessor System
- Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology (Shanghai, China)
- Single Incubation Multilayer Immune Technique
- Size-Induced Metal-Insulator Transition (surface science)
- Simulation In Training for Advanced Readiness
- SIMulations-Based Joint Army Trainer
- Skandia Investment Management Limited (UK)
- Software Integration Markup Language
- System Integration Modeling Language
- Single Integrated Medical Logistics Manager
- Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica (Chinese Academy of Sciences; Shanghai, China)
- Single Inline Memory Module
- Stichting Institute of Medical Marijuana (Netherlands; est. 1993)
- Successful Investing Money Management
- Symbolically Integrated Maintenance Manual
- Syndicat des Industries de Matériels de Manutention (French: Union of Industrial and Materials Handling)
- Structure Intégrée de Maintien en Condition Opérationnelle des Matériels Aéronautiques de la Défense (French: Structure Integrated Maintenance in Operational Condition of Aeronautical Materials of Defense)
- Society Investigating Mathematical Mind-Expanding Recreations
- Step-Index Multimode Fiber
- Airport and Airspace Simulation Model (US Federal Aviation Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Open Group Service Integration Maturity Model to Help Organizations Maximize Business Benefits from Their SOA and Cloud Adoptions - SOA Governance Framework Reduces Cost, Risk and Deployment Time for Service-Oriented Architecture SAN FRANCISCO, Aug.