Technology has been both the vehicle and the catalyst in the work that continues with human service information management systems.
What does SIMS stand for?
SIMS stands for Service Information Management System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SIMS
We have 108 other meanings of SIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Safety Information Management System
- Scandinavian Conference on Simulation and Modeling
- School Information Management System
- School of Industrial and Manufacturing Science (UK)
- School of Information Management and Systems
- Scripps Institutions for Medicine and Science
- Seattle Insight Meditation Society (Washington)
- Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry
- Security Information Management Systems
- Selected Item Management System
- Shared Information Management Services (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Ship's Information Management System
- Shuttle Imaging Microwave System (US NASA)
- Shuttle Inventory Management System
- Single Interface to Multiple Sources
- Single Item, Multi Source
- Societal Institute of the Mathematical Sciences
- Sohar Integrated Management System (Oman project)
- South-Loop Inter-Area Microwave System
- Squadron Information Management System (Microsoft Access database application)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Konica Business Technologies has implemented HostBridge(TM) to link its Service Information Management System (SIMS), a CICS-based service and dispatch application, with its comprehensive e-business environment known as KoniNet.
CTK's FirstCallNet software is a web-based caller and resource service information management system.
o Service Information Management Systems (SIMS) - Hotel and food service management.
5 million, extends GenRad's vehicle diagnostic solutions to include digitized diagnostic and service information management systems.