AlarmPoint Systems collaborated with BMC to enhance several new integrations based on AlarmPoint's web services methodology with BMC Remedy IT Service Management 7, the BMC Service Impact Manager, and other BMC products.
What does SIM stand for?
SIM stands for Service Impact Manager (BMC Software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIM
We have 354 other meanings of SIM in our Acronym Attic
- Semantic Information Manager
- Sensor Input/Interface Module
- Sensor Interaction Model
- Serial Interface Module
- Serialized Item Management (US DoD)
- Serials in Microform
- Service d'Informatique Médicale (French: Medical Informatics Service; Switzerland)
- Service d'Intervention Sur Mesure (French: Service Tailored Interventions)
- Service Identification Methodology (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Service Impact Management (BMC software)
- Service Industry Marketing
- Service Information Message
- Service Ingénierie des Matériaux (French: Service Engineering Materials)
- Service Interaction Manager
- Services in the Internal Market
- Servicio de Inteligencia Militar (Spanish: Military Intelligence Service; various locations)
- Serving in Mission
- Servizio Informazione Segreto (Italian Secret Service in WWII)
- Servizio Informazioni Militari (Italian: Military Intelligence Service; 1925-1945; Italy)
- Set Initialization Mode (HDLC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This includes BMC infrastructure components and applications such as Service Impact Manager, which presents the basis for the construction of a service model.
with BMC Service Impact Manager to help IT organizations meet the demands of providing service impact information on a real-time basis.
AlarmPoint's Alert Management and Mobility solutions enable users to not only view, change, annotate and resolve incidents, they can also view applications including BMC Remedy, BMC Service Impact Manager, HP Service Manager, HP Operations Manager and IBM Tivoli Netcool all from any mobile device, drastically increasing the speed at which events can be resolved.
Currently shipping with BMC Service Impact Manager (SIM), and other service management applications, the BMC Atrium CMDB provides service modeling and a graphical viewer that is attractive to partners looking to offer business context in their management solutions.
Reaffirming BMC Software's commitment to the large and growing PATROL user community, BMC Performance Manager Portal has been designed to allow complete operational compatibility with previous versions of PATROL, PATROL Knowledge Modules, PATROL Express, and BMC Service Impact Manager under a unified single view.
BBVA also utilizes a comprehensive set of BSM solutions for both its mainframe and distributed systems, including BMC Remedy ITSM, BMC Service Impact Manager, BMC MAINVIEW SRM and BMC Performance Manager.
To support its Routes to Value, as of this release BMC Software has made its BMC Atrium CMDB a component of, or integrated to, eight different specific BMC applications, including: -- The recently-announced BMC IT Discovery suite (Discovery Express, Configuration Discovery, Topology Discovery), which keeps the CMDB continuously updated with actual configuration information on the changing IT environment; -- BMC Service Impact Manager (SIM) Version 5.