LONDON, June 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis, based on customer interviews and extensive market research, also finds FireScope Orchestrate to be a Value Leader for Service Impact Management as well as Strong Value FireScope, Inc.
What does SIM stand for?
SIM stands for Service Impact Management (BMC software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIM
We have 354 other meanings of SIM in our Acronym Attic
- Self Instructional Module (education)
- Semantic Information Manager
- Sensor Input/Interface Module
- Sensor Interaction Model
- Serial Interface Module
- Serialized Item Management (US DoD)
- Serials in Microform
- Service d'Informatique Médicale (French: Medical Informatics Service; Switzerland)
- Service d'Intervention Sur Mesure (French: Service Tailored Interventions)
- Service Identification Methodology (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Service Impact Manager (BMC Software)
- Service Industry Marketing
- Service Information Message
- Service Ingénierie des Matériaux (French: Service Engineering Materials)
- Service Interaction Manager
- Services in the Internal Market
- Servicio de Inteligencia Militar (Spanish: Military Intelligence Service; various locations)
- Serving in Mission
- Servizio Informazione Segreto (Italian Secret Service in WWII)
- Servizio Informazioni Militari (Italian: Military Intelligence Service; 1925-1945; Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Analysis, based on customer interviews and extensive market research, also finds FireScope Orchestrate to be a Value Leader for Service Impact Management as well as Strong Value HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif.
BMC Software Service Impact Management solutions link business services and IT infrastructure to help manage what matters to deliver Business Service Management.
These are: * Asset management and financial optimization * Change management and change impact analysis * Service impact management Key Topics Covered: Executive Introduction What is a CMDB/CMS?
Additionally, BMC Software is also announcing new portal and reporting capabilities and product integrations to strengthen its Service Impact Management capabilities.
As a result of this extended partnership with BMC, CenITex now will be able to provide a further improved and more comprehensive proactive monitoring and management of its base infrastructure components, databases, applications and end user experiences through its integrated performance, availability, event and service impact management capabilities.
This solution provides complete database performance management for the DB2 environment, and with this release it is now fully integrated into the BMC Service Impact Management layer.
Internal CMDB System Metrics - Metrics for Scope - Metrics for Accuracy and Integrity - Metrics for Efficiency External CMDB System Metrics - Change/Release Management - Asset Management - Service Impact Management - Security/Governance/Compliance - In Summary ROI and TCO12 - Some Examples - Words of Wisdom Conclusion For more information visit http://www.