And, as the numbers of subscribers go up from thousands to millions, a dynamic, provision-free service creation system will be essential to eliminate the cumbersome resource-intensive task of provisioning PVCs for each particular subscriber and service will be essential.
What does SCS stand for?
SCS stands for Service Creation System
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of SCS
We have 847 other meanings of SCS in our Acronym Attic
- Sellerie Cuir Standing (French car company)
- Senior Citizen Services (various locations)
- Sensor Control System
- Sentinel Community Surveillance
- Sequence Control Software (Illumina)
- Serbian Church Slavonic (linguistics)
- Server Certificate Service (Trans-European Research and Education Networking Association)
- Service Capability Server
- Service Card System
- Service Circuit System (4ESS)
- Setup and Configuration Service (Intel)
- Severe Cyclonic Storm (weather)
- Shak Chung Shan Memorial Catholic Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Shanghai Commission of Supervision
- Shelburne Community School (Shelburne, VT)
- Shelby County School (various locations)
- Ship Control System (US Navy)
- Short Center South (Sacramento, CA)
- Short Circuit Study (stress test)
- Shutdown Cooling System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shasta 5000 BSN integrates with Shasta Service Creation System (SCS) and Shasta IP Services Operating System (iSOS) software to create one of the industry's most powerful IP subscriber service systems.
BroadWorks' service creation system is an open, standards-based service creation platform that enables the development of custom services that can be created by BroadSoft, the service provider, or even third-party developers.
The Shasta Service Creation System (SCS), along with SAVVIS' Network Creation System, allow SAVVIS to instantly provision customer-specified networks and their choice of tiered Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Interactive Enterprise's CONEXON(TM), Broadband Operating System (BOS(TM)) will be working together with the RiverDelta Networks Broadband Services Router 64000(TM) and the RiverGuide(TM) service creation system, which is aimed at broadband operators looking for rapid definition and deployment of new DOCSIS 1.
The Shasta Service Creation System (SCS), along with SAVVIS' Network Creation System, allow SAVVIS to instantly provision customer- specified networks and their choice of tiered Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
About the Shasta 5000 BSN The Shasta 5000 Broadband Service Node (BSN) is an integral part of the Shasta Subscriber Service System (SSS) and includes the IP Service Operating System (iSOS) and Service Creation System (SCS).
The RiverGuide Service Creation System leverages RiverDelta Networks' SmartFlow(TM) Quality of Service (QoS) technology along with the DOCSIS 1.