SCORE, or the Service Corps of Retired Executives, is part of the Small Business Administration and offers free counseling to startup and small businesses.
What does SCORE stand for?
SCORE stands for Service Corps Of Retired Executives
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCORE
We have 74 other meanings of SCORE in our Acronym Attic
- Schools Cooperative Opportunities for Resources and Education
- Schools of California Online Resources for Education
- Scientific Committee on Ocean Research Satellite Equipment
- Scope, Cost and Risk Evaluation
- Search Company Reports
- Security Consensus for Operational Readiness Evaluation (SANS/GIAC and the Center for Internet Security)
- Selective Conversion & Retention Program
- Self-Coherence Restoral (beamforming)
- Self-Contained Off-World Residential Environment
- Service Code Online Report
- Service of Coordinated Operational Emergency & Rescue Using EGNOS
- SIGINT Classification Of Recognized Emitters
- Signal Communication by Orbiting Relay Equipment
- Sikh Council on Religion and Education
- Singapore Corporation of Rehabilitative Enterprises
- SME Collaborative Research
- Solar Convection and Oscillations and Their Relationship
- Solution for Compliance in a Regulated Environment (IBM)
- South Carolina Oyster Restoration and Enhancement
- South Central Organization of Researchers and Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
OSHA, SBA AND SCORE - Booth 1473 Three organizations (OSHA, the Small Business Administration (SBA) and the Service Corps of Retired Executives SCORE) will provide information targeted to small business.
Fletcher said the first stop should probably be with SCORE, the Service Corps of Retired Executives.
Among the initiatives in Tampa Bay: -- The Phoenix Group chapter of BNI will host members of the Service Corps of Retired Executives, the Small Business Development Council, the Temple Terrace Chamber of Commerce and others at its regular meeting on Wednesday, Feb.
the center includes such organizations as the Ventura County Workforce Investment Board, Women's Economic Ventures and the Service Corps of Retired Executives.
MTNA is partnering with the Small Business Association, the Service Corps of Retired Executives and the Internal Revenue Service to provide sessions that will arm teachers with the tools they need to run a successful business.
Armstrong, a Better Business Bureau community outreach specialist in Little Rock * Veteran Small Business Advocate of the Year: Ross Nesheim, district director of the Service Corps of Retired Executives * Research Advocate of the Year: Ola M.
Find how-to articles on these topics at the Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) Web site and read features such as "How Automation Accounting Can Help Your Business.