With Leapstone's CCE performing the critical Service Capability Interaction Manager (SCIM) function within a fully interoperable ecosystem, Leapstone's offering has been incorporated into the Intel Modular Communications Platforms (MCP) Solution Labs in New Jersey, Belgium and Beijing, where service providers who visit also receive expert technical advice on how to IMS-enable their network.
What does SCIM stand for?
SCIM stands for Service Capability Interaction Manager (3GPP)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCIM
We have 20 other meanings of SCIM in our Acronym Attic
- Sensitive Countries Information Logging System
- Social Care Information and Learning Services (UK)
- South Coast Independent Living Services (Brookings, OR)
- Spinal Cord Injury Lifestyle Scale
- Survivable Command Information Liaison System
- Scottish Centre for Information on Language Teaching (UK)
- Sample Collection for Investigation of Mars
- Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine (San Diego, California)
- Secure Cryptographic Instant Messenger
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Monitor
- Simple Cloud Identity Management (cloud computing)
- Single-Chip Integration Module
- Smart Common Input Method
- Speech Communications Index Meter
- Spinal Cord Independence Measure
- Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- Standard Cubic Inches per Minute
- Supersonic Cruise Intercept Missile
- Supply Chain Inventory Management
- System, Component, Item, Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
0: Coordination of Multiple Services in an IMS Domain," at GLOBALCOMM 2006, which details the benefits of the Service Capability Interaction Manager (SCIM) function, as well as how to leverage this technology for managing interaction between multiple application servers in an IMS domain.
The Service Capability Interaction Manager (SCIM) function within the IMS architecture enables wireless and wireline convergence within existing service provider networks," said Becky Watson, Program Manager of Convergence Strategies & Network Architectures at Frost & Sullivan's Stratecast Partners division.