Optimising the network is thus a part of the service assurance process, but the information gathered by network optimisation nodes, such as Deep Packet Inspection probes and Policy Enforcement Servers can be used by cellcos to offer services, which are more in tune with subscriber needs, such as ensuring maximum performance for Facebook or Gaming or providing higher bandwidth services at different times of the day.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Service Assurance Process (Sprint)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Separate Audio Program
- Serial Audio Port
- Serum Alkaline Phosphatase
- Server Application Programming
- Service Access Point
- Service Access Program
- Service Access Protocol
- Service Access Provider
- Service Advertising Protocol (Novell NetWare)
- Service Announcement Protocol
- Services Administratifs Proteck
- Servicios Automotrices Profesionales (Guatemala, work shop)
- Session Announcement Protocol
- Severe Acute Pancreatitis
- Shallow Angle Photolithography
- Ship Acquisition Plan
- Ship Alteration Proposal
- Shorted Annular Patch Antenna
- Shrimp Alkaline Phosphatase
- SIM Access Profile (Bluetooth service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Elion can utilize network data to streamline the service assurance process and make the most efficient use of network assets.
The demonstrated scenarios will deliver an end-to-end service view across heterogeneous networks, systems, and technologies while managing a multi- Service Provider service assurance process.
NetAdvisor simplifies the service assurance process by providing a single interface for managing the entire network," said Keith Smith, product manager for Ai Metrix.
Minacom's QoS and testing software applications, deployed on Microsoft's ActiveOSS framework, leverage the power of Digital Nervous System (DNS) technology to simplify the service assurance process.
Minacom's software applications, deployed on Microsoft's ActiveOSS framework, leverage the power of Digital Nervous System (DNS) technology to simplify the service assurance process.