As companies hope to bring down the last barriers between IT groups, they will also be looking to staff their teams with an IT service assurance manager.
What does SAM stand for?
SAM stands for Service Assurance Manager (Smarts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAM
We have 904 other meanings of SAM in our Acronym Attic
- Sequential Access Method
- Serbia and Montenegro
- Serial Access Memory
- Served Available Market
- Service Access Multiplexer (Bellcore)
- Service Account Manager
- Service Activation Manager (Sigma Systems)
- Service Activation Meeting
- Service Adaptation Module (Tachion)
- Service Associate Member
- Service Automation Module (Opsware)
- Service Availability Management (various companies)
- Service Availability Matrix (Cisco)
- Serviceable Available Market (marketing)
- Servicing And Maintenance
- Servicio de Atención Médica (Spanish: Health Care Service)
- Serving Area Multiplex Sites
- Sesame Access Manager
- Session Allocation Manager (software)
- Setup Acknowledgment Message (ITI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
InCharge NPM works in conjunction with the company's InCharge IP Availability Manager and Service Assurance Manager to deliver the actionable intelligence service providers need to quickly resolve routing issues that can be caused by misconfigurations, software problems, and connectivity issues.
0 is made up of three separate products - the InCharge Service Assurance Manager, InCharge Availability Manager and InCharge Performance Manager.
Newest Versions of EMC Smarts IP Availability Manager and Service Assurance Manager Address Broader Scope of Complex IT Environments HOPKINTON, Mass.
Smarts Service Assurance Manager integrates directly with the EMC Smarts Business Dashboard to provide end-to-end visibility into the entire IT and business environment.
Leveraging Meru's virtualized WLAN architecture and the Meru Service Assurance Manager software, this program is designed to ensure enterprises the availability and predictability of wired networks for their business-critical wireless applications, while utilizing fewer assets with greater efficiency than competing WLAN providers.
Smarts' advanced solutions, such as EMC Smarts MPLS Manager and EMC Smarts Service Assurance Manager, enable the same number of IT staff at T-Mobile to manage a larger and more scalable network, thus reducing administration costs.
Service Assurance Manager Ensures Best User Experience, Simplifies WLAN Operations and Significantly Reduces Enterprise Network Operation Costs SUNNYVALE, Calif.