0 and the Asynchronous Service Access Protocol (ASAP) to automate Internet commerce processes.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Service Access Protocol
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Self-Assessment Program
- Senior Authorised Engineer (electric power industry; UK)
- Sentencing Advisory Panel (UK)
- Separate Audio Program
- Serial Audio Port
- Serum Alkaline Phosphatase
- Server Application Programming
- Service Access Point
- Service Access Program
- Service Access Provider
- Service Advertising Protocol (Novell NetWare)
- Service Announcement Protocol
- Service Assurance Process (Sprint)
- Services Administratifs Proteck
- Servicios Automotrices Profesionales (Guatemala, work shop)
- Session Announcement Protocol
- Severe Acute Pancreatitis
- Shallow Angle Photolithography
- Ship Acquisition Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 demonstration of a business-to-business supply chain process at the BrainStorm BPM Conference in San Francisco on June 23 will also demonstrate Asynchronous Service Access Protocol (ASAP) interoperability as the workflow protocol is built upon OASIS ASAP.
He also helped propose and form the OASIS Asynchronous Service Access Protocol Technical Committee (ASAP TC), has chaired working groups at the Workflow Management Coalition, is involved in the development of standards such as Web Services Composite Application Framework (WS-CAF), XML Process Definition Language (XPDL), and was part of the technical committee for the Object Management Group (OMG) workflow interface effort.
The new group will collaborate with other OASIS Technical Committees, such as the OASIS Business Transaction Technical Committee, the OASIS Asynchronous Service Access Protocol (ASAP) Technical Committee and the OASIS Web Service Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL) Technical Committee.