What does SNBPC stand for?
SNBPC stands for Serviço Nacional de Bombeiros e Protecção Civil (Portugal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Swiss-Norwegian Beam Lines
- Second Non Breast Malignancies (cancer)
- Sentinel-Node-Based Management (cancer treatment)
- Stitch 'N Bitch Nation (book)
- Southern Nevada Black Nurses Association, Inc.
- S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (India)
- Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (India)
- Security National Bank Omaha (Nebraska)
- Sperm Nuclear Basic Protein (reproductive biology)
- Syndicat National du Béton Prêt À l'Emploi (French: National Union Concrete Ready for Employment; est. 1964)
- Southwest Nova Biosphere Reserve (Canada)
- Swanley New Barn Railway (Kent, UK)
- Southwest Nova Biosphere Reserve Association (Canada)
- Sierra Nevada Bighorn Sheep
- Slovene National Benefit Society
- Société Nouvelle des Briques de Saga (French)
- Sommeil Network Business Services (Bogota, Columbia)
- Statewide Nesting Beach Survey (est. 1979)
- Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service (Scotland)