Using the Windows Server and Windows Home Server software development kits, contestants will create software applications and hardware elements that are designed to enhance the customer experience with Windows Home Server.
What does SSDK stand for?
SSDK stands for Server Software Development Kit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SSDK
We have 2 other meanings of SSDK in our Acronym Attic
- Society of State Directors of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation (est. 1926; Reston, VA)
- Sharp Software Development India Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1999)
- Ship System Definition & Index
- Social Security Death Index
- Social Security Disability Income (common, but incorrect)
- Social Security Disability Insurance
- Solid State Devices, Inc. (California)
- Supplemental Security Disability Income
- Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits
- Spacecraft Systems Development and Integration Facility (NASA)
- Solution Software Developer Kit (Symantec)
- Secondary Standards Dosimetry Laboratory (network)
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Microsoft)
- Single-Side, Dual-Layer (digital versatile disc)
- Small Secure Data Link (software; radio application)
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) Service Description Language (web services)
- Solid State Dye Laser
- Space Systems Design Lab
- Space Systems Development Laboratory (Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics; Stanford University)
- Simultaneous Static and Dynamic Light Scattering
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Alcatel has made available its 4400 TAPI Premium Server Software Development Kit, targeted at ISVs developing TAPI-based applications.
A source code sample has been created using the Eicon Diva Server Software Development Kit (SDK) and will be shipping with the Nuance OSR product starting later this quarter.
The BitFlash Mobility Suite has three components: BitFlash Server, BitFlash Visual Interface System (VIS), and the BitFlash Server Software Development Kit (SDK).
Price, Availability Software Development Kits are available in March from Quicknet Technologies at the following prices: Server Software Development Kit - $2,500 Client Software Development Kit - $1,999 NEXEN 2200 Consolidated Services Hub - $9,999 (a $5,000 discount) -0- Ascom Nexion Ascom Nexion Inc.