NET web services and web forms, Active Template Library (ATL) Server, Internet Server Application Programming Interface (ISAPI), and ADO.
What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Server Application Programming
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Security Assistance Program
- Segment Addition Postulate
- Segmentation Application Part
- Self-Assessment Program
- Senior Authorised Engineer (electric power industry; UK)
- Sentencing Advisory Panel (UK)
- Separate Audio Program
- Serial Audio Port
- Serum Alkaline Phosphatase
- Service Access Point
- Service Access Program
- Service Access Protocol
- Service Access Provider
- Service Advertising Protocol (Novell NetWare)
- Service Announcement Protocol
- Service Assurance Process (Sprint)
- Services Administratifs Proteck
- Servicios Automotrices Profesionales (Guatemala, work shop)
- Session Announcement Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Open server application programming interfaces allow operators to integrate with their current subscriber billing and management systems and other future OSS choices.
The Mobius software extracts billing data from legacy systems and prepares the bill for delivery, providing an interactive Web-page development capability that supports drag-and-drop Web page design, HTML, Java, hyperlinks and programming interfaces such as ISAPI (Internet server application programming interface) and NSAPI (Netscape server application programming interface).
Taligent also announced today the availability of WebRunner Server Works, the first Web server development tool that gives programmers the capability to build applications for any server application programming interface.
The SDK includes documentation on the Citrix Server Application Programming Interface (API) and sample software and is complemented by a fee-based technical support program.
We evaluated the Web server application programming interfaces and determined that Oracle Web Request Broker provides outstanding safety and extensibility.
Netscape's NSAPI (Netscape Server Application Programming Interface): Support for NSAPI gives developers a tighter, more effective alternative to the generic CGI interface for communication between Netscape Web servers and VisualWave Server.