The name was chosen by the Corporate Member, the organization's five sponsoring organizations: the Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart, the Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary, the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, Sisters of Mercy of the Americas and the Sisters of the Resurrection.
What does SSCM stand for?
SSCM stands for Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary (religious order)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSCM
We have 39 other meanings of SSCM in our Acronym Attic
- Strategies for Success in Construction Lending
- Superconducting Super Collider Laboratory (Dallas, TX)
- Superconducting Supercollider
- Superconducting Supercollider Laboratory
- Society for the Study of the Crusades and the Latin East
- Stanford Society of Chicano Latino Engineers and Scientists
- Shared Source Common Language Infrastructure (Microsoft)
- Summit on the Shortage of Clinical Laboratory Personnel (American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science)
- South State Cooperative Library System (California)
- Sussex Street Community Legal Service inc (Australia)
- Simultaneous Source Control Managers
- Sisters of Saints Cyril and Methodius (Danville, PA)
- Site-Specific Crop Management (agriculture)
- Social Services Case Manager (Georgia)
- Society for Seventeenth Century Music
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Software Support Cost Model
- Solar System Centre of Mass (astronomy)
- Space Station Change Memo
- Spacecraft Scheduling and Command Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sister Jeanne, the foundress, was actually with the Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary for forty years.
The new ministry is sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart, the Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary, the Sisters of the Holy Family, Sisters of Mercy of the Americas and the Sisters of the Resurrection.