Results indicated that ZMA supplementation non-significantly increased serum zinc levels 11-17% (p.
What does SZL stand for?
SZL stands for Serum Zinc Level
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SZL
- System Zarzadzania Informacja Budowlana (Polish: Information Management System Budowlana)
- Sheikh Zayed Islamic Centre (Punjab University)
- Shenzhen Institute of Information Technology (China)
- Seeds of Ziziphus Jujuba
- Sweet Zombie Jesus (band)
- Személyi Jövedelemadó (Personal Income Tax, Hungary)
- Stanica Za Juzne Kulture (Croatian: Station for Southern Culture; agricultural monitoring group)
- Sigurna Zenska Kuca (Serbian: Women's Safe House)
- Statistical Zero Knowledge
- Sveriges Zoologiska Konservatorer (Swedish: Swedish Association of Zoological Conservators; taxidermy; est. 1983)
- Shih-Zhu-Lumley (stress model)
- Strategic Zone Lending (New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency)
- Swaziland Lilangeni (ISO currency code)
- Scraping Zombies Legal Promotion Forum
- Standalone Zero-Gravity Locomotion Simulator (US NASA)
- Sattelzugmaschinen (German: Semi-trailer truck)
- Sport Z Magazine (Bernalillo, NM)
- Stereo Zoom Microscope
- Structure Zone Model
- Shaare Zedek Medical Center (Jerusalem, Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oral zinc therapy seems to result in the remission of most of these symptoms; however, adequate serum zinc levels must be maintained in individuals with the genetic disorder known as acrodermatitis enteropathica .
The relationship between maternal serum zinc levels during pregnancy and birthweight.
TABLE 4 Serum zinc levels of primary school children (n = 1) Characteristic Serum zinc (mean [+ or -] s.
The serum zinc level in patients with tinnitus and the effect of zinc treatment.
Scientists from the Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University measured serum zinc levels in the blood samples collected at the beginning and end of the trial.
In the present study, serum zinc level showed a positive correlation with c-erbB-2 and TPS.
The results are as follows: * The treatment group showed significant reductions in serum free copper levels and elevations in serum zinc levels over the placebo group, resulting in a highly statistically significant change in the free copper to zinc ratio (-20.