Screening blood tests, including serum lactate dehydrogenase, are "insensitive for the detection of metastatic disease," the guidelines state, while the use of routine imaging studies "is limited by a very low yield and the frequent occurrence of false positive findings.
What does SLDH stand for?
SLDH stands for Serum Lactate Dehydrogenase (isoenzyme)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SLDH in our Acronym Attic
- St. Louis Developmental Disabilities Treatment Center
- Stem-Loop Destabilizing Element
- Suez Lyonnaise Des Eaux
- Sabaot Land Defence Force (militia; Kenya)
- Scanning Laser Doppler Flowmetry
- Sexuality Leadership Development Fellowship (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Sierra Legal Defence Fund
- Star League Defense Force (Battletech)
- Subcontractors Legal Defense Fund (American Subcontractors Association)
- Systems Level Design Group (University of Kansas Information and Telecommunications Technology Center)
- Sioux Lookout District Health Centre (Canada)
- Sri Lanka Demographic and Health Survey
- Sequence Level Down High-Speed Stop
- Sector List Drop Interval
- Smart Light Devices Ireland (UK)
- Strategic Leader Development Inventory
- Sunnyvale Leadership Development Institute (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Sustainable Land Development International (Dubuque, IA)
- Scripting Language du Jour
- Shift Left Double Logical (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liver function tests can be mildly elevated, along with elevated serum lactate dehydrogenase.
Serum Prostate-Specific Antigen, Circulating Tumor Cell, and Serum Lactate Dehydrogenase Levels During the Course of Disease CTC, PSA, Cells/7.
Elevation of serum lactate dehydrogenase levels in renal infarction.
Baseline Serum Lactate Dehydrogenase Levels are Highly Predictive of Superior Outcomes in Patients with Advanced Melanoma: Results from Extended Follow-up from the Dacarbazine/Oblimersen (Bcl-2 Antisense) Multinational Trial.
6 fl), increased serum lactate dehydrogenase, low serum total protein (41.
The serum lactate dehydrogenase was elevated at 621 U/L, reticulocyte count was 6%, and haptoglobin was undetectable.
Laboratory findings showed a normal white blood cell count and increased serum lactate dehydrogenase (LDH 1032 IU/L) and aspartate aminotransferase (AST 85 IU/L) concentrations.