Serum immunoelectrophoresis demonstrated an IgG lambda monoclonal protein.
What does SIEP stand for?
SIEP stands for Serum Immunoelectrophoresis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SIEP
We have 7 other meanings of SIEP in our Acronym Attic
- Syndicat de l'Inspection de l'Education Nationale (French: National Education Union Inspection)
- Stimulation Initiative for European Neural Applications
- Système Intérimaire D’exploitation de la Nimexe Automatisé) (French: database of external and intra-community trade based on Nimexe Eurostat)
- Scientific Interdisciplinary Ecology and Noise Committee (Rosario, Argentina)
- Saint Ignatius Entrepreneur Club (Cleveland, OH)
- Semi-Industrialized Export Orientation
- Student Involvement and Employment Office (University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point)
- Southeastern Indiana Economic Opportunity Corporation (est. 1965)
- Security Is Everyone's Problem
- Senior Intelligence Executive Professional (US DoD)
- Service d'Information sur les Etudes et les Professions (Belgium)
- Shell International Exploration and Production
- Social Investment and Employment Promotion Project (World Bank)
- Survey Instrument Exchange Program
- Serbian Investment and Export Promotion Agency
- Proyecto del Sistema de Interconexion Electrica de los Paises de America Central (Spanish: Central American Electrical Interconnection System)
- SIGINT/ECM Planning/Coordination Message
- Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks
- Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research
- Swedish Institute for European Policy Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Normal laboratory studies included erythrocyte sedimentation rate, serum creatinine phosphokinase, serum immunoelectrophoresis, antinuclear antibody, vitamin [B.
Serum immunoelectrophoresis did not reveal hyperproteinemia or paraproteinemia.