Two-thirds of the patients had an ST-elevation MI; the rest had symptoms compatible with an AMI with electrocardiographic changes accompanied by an increase in serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase or creatine phosphokinase.
What does SOPT stand for?
SOPT stands for Serum Glutamic Oxaloacetic Transaminase
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of SOPT
We have 2 other meanings of SOPT in our Acronym Attic
- School of Photography Singapore
- Singapore Offshore Petroleum Services (Singapore)
- Space Operations
- Special Operations Power Sources
- Stochastic Optimization in Policy Space
- Structured Organic Particulate Systems
- Space Operations School
- School of Public Sector Policy and Management (Mauritius)
- Satellite Operations Simulation System (US DoD)
- Self-Ordered Pointing Task (aging)
- Special Orientation of Primary Teachers (India)
- Secretaría de Obras Públicas, Transporte y Vivienda (Spanish: Ministry of Public Works, Transportation and Dwellings Honduras)
- Southern Oregon Public Television
- Science Operations Plan Update (US NASA)
- Sex Offender & Predator Unit
- Students Organization of Panjab University (India)
- Senior Officer Present (USN)
- Shell Oil Products US
- Solenoid-Operated Pilot Valve
- Sailor of the Quarter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The relation between HCV genotypes and serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase (SGPT), serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase (SGOT), total protein, total bilrubin, and alkaline phosphatase was studied.
Table 5 also showed that the transformed Lactobacillus could increase serum triglyceride contents, compared with the antibiotic group; and serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase activity, compared with the other groups (p<0.
Serum albumin was 28 g/L (normal 33-48 g/L), serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase 54 U/L (normal 5-40 U/L), serum glutamic pyruvate transaminase 58 U/L (normal 5-40 U/L), and erythrocyte sedimentation rate 74 mm/h.
For example, there are no dates for the introduction of enzyme markers in serum that signal acute myocardial infarction [1954 for serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase (SGOT), 1956 for lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) isoenzymes, 1965 for creatine kinase (CK) MB, and 1989 for troponins] and liver damage [1956 for serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase (SGPT)].
Other enzymes- creatine phosphokinase, lactate dehydrogenase, serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase, serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase, and alkaline phosphatase.
Occurrence of persistent elevated levels of serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase as a result of enzyme-immunoglobulin complex formation with a report of two cases.
Observations on decreased serum glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase (SGOT) activity in azotemic patients.