They constitute about 5% to 8% of all malignant ovarian neoplasm and include granulosa cell tumor (arise from primitive sex cords) and Sertoli-Leydig cell tumor (arise from theca and Leydig cells).
What does SLCT stand for?
SLCT stands for Sertoli-Leydig Cell Tumor (ovarian cancer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLCT
We have 6 other meanings of SLCT in our Acronym Attic
- Survivalifeguard Channel Swimming Club
- Salt Lake City School District (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Salt Lake Center for Science Education (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Software Life Cycle Support Environment
- Sri Lanka-Canada Scholarship Foundation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Sri Lanka Chamber of Small Industry
- Second Lowest Cost Silver Plan (health care coverage)
- Saturated Long Chain Triglyceride
- Scarborough Land Conservation Trust (Scarborough, ME)
- Select (RS-232C pin 13)
- Small Letter Contrast Test (vision test)
- Stage Left Children's Theater (Tappan, NY)
- Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust (UK)
- Sri Lanka Central Transport Board (public transit)
- Samsung Life Cyber University (South Korea)
- Scottish League of Credit Unions (UK)
- Secondary Lighting Control Unit
- Senior Living Coordinating Unit (Iowa)
- Soo Line Credit Union (est. 1927; Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Herein, the authors describe a case of a Sertoli-Leydig cell tumor and a steroid cell tumor, NOS.
Pathologic Diagnosis: Sertoli-Leydig Cell Tumor, Retiform Type Sertoli-Leydig cell tumors (SLCT) are rare neoplasms accounting for less than 0.