Following his death a serious untoward incident was raised by the Trust and an entensive internal investigation took place.
What does SUI stand for?
SUI stands for Serious Untoward Incident (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SUI
We have 34 other meanings of SUI in our Acronym Attic
- Sega Universal Historical Society
- Sutter Union High School (Sutter, CA)
- Syracuse University Health Services (New York)
- Sequoia Union High School District (California)
- Sweet Water Union High School District (Chula Vista, CA)
- Southampton University Hospitals Trust (Southampton, United Kingdom)
- Sacramento Ultrasound Institute (Sacramento, CA)
- Scripture Union International
- Secure User Identification
- Sensitive Unclassified Information
- Shopping Under the Influence (humor)
- Singapore Utilities International Pte Ltd
- Society of United Irishmen (political group)
- Speech User Interface
- Standard User Interface
- Stanford University Interim
- State Unemployment Income
- State Unemployment Insurance (tax)
- State University of Iowa (Iowa City, IA)
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
Samples in periodicals archive:
All feedback from any serious untoward incidents reported is used to improve the service.
The incident, on the list of Serious Untoward Incidents (SUIs) recorded by the ambulance service, emerged after the NEAS was asked for details of all incidents logged over the last two years.
It detailed 62 Serious Untoward Incidents (SUIs) - when a patient, member of staff or the public suffers serious injury, harm or unexpected death during a call out.
There was further discussion that a baby now being born with HIV should be seen as a Serious Untoward Incident and investigated as such so that any lessons could be learnt and care changed appropriately After coffee, 'HIV and the Developing Brain' was the topic with four speakers covering different aspects of this important area and the session ended with an expert discussion forum.
External investigating bodies (both the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman and NHS Serious Untoward Incident investigations) have concluded that the prisoners had received the highest quality of clinical care.
nKane It sparked a Serious Untoward Incident investigation at the hospital and was referred to the police by the coroner.
The incident emerged on the list of Serious Untoward Incidents (SUIs) recorded by the ambulance service.