A new form of "supergrass" deal was established in the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act.
What does SOCPA stand for?
SOCPA stands for Serious Organised Crime and Police Act (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SOCPA
- Sexual Offender Commitment Program
- Sherman Oaks Castle Park (California)
- Ship Operations Cooperative Program
- Slightly Off Center Players
- South Oxnard Challenge Project
- Southern Ontario Classic Pickups
- Special Operations Combatives Program
- Special Operations Communication Package (US DoD)
- Sumatran Orangutan Conservation Programme
- Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (Saudi Arabia)
- South Orange County Pediatric Associates (California)
- Syracuse-Onondaga County Planning Agency (New York)
- Special Operations Command, Pacific (Camp H M Smith, Hawaii)
- State Ordinance on Company Pension Funds
- Society of Chief Personnel Officers (in Government Services; UK)
- Sex Offender and Child Predator Registry (Louisiana State Police)
- System of Care Practice Review
- Stages of Concern Questionnaire
- Seattle Office for Civil Rights (Washington)
- Soccer Officials of the Capital Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
But members and students should be aware of changes under way in the UK that may affect their work--the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005, for example.
The summons said that he had failed to comply with conditions imposed under the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act which only allowed him to erect placards in an area of Parliament Square measuring three metres in width by three metres in height and one metre in depth.