The new product, which the company calls the LMC1000P Serial Synchronous Interface (SSI) WAN Adapter for PCI, extends their product line into the 1OMbps range from their previously released family of high performance HSSI and DS3 WAN adapters which operate at speeds up to 52Mbps.
What does SSI stand for?
SSI stands for Serial Synchronous Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SSI
We have 580 other meanings of SSI in our Acronym Attic
- Sector Scan/Scanning Indicator
- Secure Solutions International
- Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information (French: Information Systems Security)
- Security Services International (Delaware)
- Selective Serotonin Inhibitors
- Self-Service Interface (websites)
- Semaine de la Solidarité Internationale (French: International Solidarity Week)
- Semi-Structured Interview (various organizations)
- Sensitive Security Information (US DoT)
- Serenity Systems International (Lewisville, TX)
- Server Side Include
- Server System Infrastructure
- Service Support Internet (Austria)
- Severe Speech Impairment
- Shared Systems Initiative (Canada)
- Sharp Semiconductor Indonesia
- Shimadzu Scientific Instruments (Shimadzu Corporation)
- Ship Station Identification
- ShipConstructor Software, Inc. (Canada)
- Short-Circuited Stub Inductor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional AEAT-6600-T16 Encoder Features * Simultaneous incremental output of up to 1024 cycles per revolution (CPR) * Wide operating temperature range from -40x to 125x C * 3-wire or 2-wire Serial Synchronous Interface (SSI) interface mode for absolute output * Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) and incremental output modes * Internal voltage regulator for 5V or 3.
About LMC LMC offers a broad range of high-performance, PCI-based WAN adapters to meet a variety of network connectivity requirements including DS3/T3, HSSI, T1/E1 Channelized and Clear Channel, and Serial Synchronous Interface (SSI).